ACMHN Mental Health Nurse of the Year 2013
Do you know a colleague that has accomplished an outstanding role as a mental health nurse? The Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN) extends an invitation to all members for nominations for the Mental Health Nurse of the Year.
This prestigious award was established in 2008 to publicly recognise the achievements of mental health nurses, encourage professional development amongst mental health nurses, and promote the importance of mental health nursing as a specialty.
The ACMHN Mental Health Nurse of the Year prize will consist of full registration, including travel and accommodation, to attend the Annual International Conference of the ACMHN. In addition, co-sponsor Wiley-Blackwell will provide a cash prize of $1,000 and a book voucher for $1,000.
- Nomination package available 25 March 2013.
- Promotion of the award will be conducted from March to July.
- Nominations must be received at ACMHN by COB 22 July 2013.
- The nominations will be forwarded to Mental Health Nurse of the Year Selection Committee
- The Selection Committee will make a selection by 15 August 2013.
- Nominees will be advised of the outcome and the winner will be advised by the Chair of the Committee/President of the College by 16 August 2013.
The 2013 Mental Health Nurse of the Year will be announced at the Annual ACMHN Oration and Investiture of Members at the 39th Annual International Conference in Perth.
Download a Nomination Pack
Nomination pack (word)
Nomination pack (PDF)